“Words are like the tapestry of branches on a tree intermingled, they grow until a masterpiece is formed.”
We welcome writers of all abilities, interests and genres. The Borders Writers’ Forum is a friendly and supportive group for anyone in the Scottish Borders who writes or has an interest in writing.
Our aims are to:
- Promote and raise the profile of contemporary local writers;
- Provide a focus for writing related events in the Scottish Borders;
- Provide networking opportunities;
- Support professional development through talks, regular reading opportunities and workshops;
- Provide opportunities for writers to present and promote their work, including sale of books.
Are either via Zoom or face2face, in a hall to suit the occasion and Covid regulations. Please check our e-programme below for further details or email firstname.lastname@example.org
From November 2021 Literature sessions will start 7.00 for a 7.15pm whether via Zoom or face2face.
If unclear about anything please contact us on email@example.com . The committee are trying to be as fluid and flexible as possible to comply with changing Covid regulations, the weather and hall availability.
The membership fee for 2021-22 is held at £15. This entitles a member to log in to all online Zoom sessions and to attend future live events. Membership runs from1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022 (inclusive). The guest fee for non-members is £5.00 per session, including refreshments (when normal service is resumed). While the Covid restrictions remain in place we recommend attendees bring their own refreshments.
For payment details and any clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org