“You’ve come to write as free men, women and children, and free men, women and children you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you write?”“We all have a book, a memoir, a story to tell, go back in time as far as you can remember, for each lifetime has something to reveal to you.”
We welcome writers of all abilities, interests, and genres. The Borders Writers’ Forum is a friendly and supportive group for anyone in the Scottish Borders who writes or has an interest in writing.
For any clarification about anything related to the Forum, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our aims are to:
- Promote and raise the profile of contemporary local writers;
- Provide a focus for writing related events in the Scottish Borders;
- Provide networking opportunities;
- Support professional development through talks, regular reading opportunities and workshops;
- Provide opportunities for writers to present and promote their work, including sale of books.
From November 2021 Literary sessions will start 7.00 for a 7.15pm whether via Zoom or face2face.
Need clarification? Please contact us at email@example.com. The committee aim to be as fluid and flexible as possible to accommodate Covid regulations, the weather, and hall availability.
Membership Fee 2022/23
The membership fee for 2022-23 is held at £15. This entitles a member to log in to online Zoom sessions and to attend live events. Membership runs from1st September 2022 to 31st August 2023 (inclusive). The guest fee for non-members is £5.00 per session, including refreshments at literary sessions.
For payment details and any clarification, please click the Becoming a Member tab or email firstname.lastname@example.org